Friday, August 17, 2012

Winner and Top Picks for Sugar and Spice Challenge


Hi Incy Wincy Friends Its Samantha here with the winners and Top Picks for our Sugar and Spice challenge.
Our fabulous Sponsor was Stamp Fairy
and one lucky winner gets this awesome certificate!

And our lucky winner chosen at random is…

Congrats! Please contact us within 10 days to claim your prize incywincychallenge@hotmail.com.

and here is your winners badge

Now I have been a little Naughty as I found some awesome entries and I could not choose between 3 creations so this week there are 5 Top picks from me
Please Grab the Top 5 badge thehehhehehehee :0)

Very well done to all our winners
hugs Samantha and the Incy Wincy teamies.

Scroll down for this weeks post 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much for picking me in the top 3 er 5, lol. I will pop the badge on my blog and wear it with pride, thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 5 :o)

    Bea aka Beacarona

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick! Congrats to Gail, rainmac, Beacarona, Cheryl, lis-m! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your all very welcome and its fabulous seeing your brilliant creations hugs Samantha and the team xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers